Hi! I'm building a course.
It'll teach you why, where, and how to infuse your marketing with humor — from copy to visuals.
Wanna hear when it launches?
It pains me how much I want you to enter your email and click that button.
What will the course include?
Smart question, buddy. Here's the lowdown...
This is an online course, presented LIVE over the course of 6-8 weeks.
You'll see my weird face, a lot of cool slides, and you'll also get fun homework to help you digest the material.
In our weekly Zoom classes, you'll...
- Learn about the history of humor in marketing — so you can quickly emulate the best and steer clear of the worst
- Identify and codify your own (or your brand's) sense of humor — so your brand becomes not just recognizable, but likable
- Understand and harness humor's cognitive, social, and emotional impacts —
so you can control your customers like marionettes, except in a fun, less creepy way
- Discover improv and standup comedy fundamentals — so you can charm + disarm everywhere you go
- Grasp and practice linguistic tricks, visual jokes, and structural formulas — so you strike the right balance of comedy to conversion no matter what you're building
Businesses behind some of the cool events where I’ve taught these concepts:
AND DOZENS MORE
Funny works. Here's proof:
"I just got the chance to check everything out and it's all fantastic! (I lol'ed at "*chef's kiss*" )
We have already seen a noticeable improvement in our conversion rate and this all should help even more.You rock. Thanks again."
- Braxton Manley, Co-Founder, Braxley Bands
"So we reviewed the referral and confirmation copy and it looks like you nailed it again. Very impressed."
- Shelby Perkins, Co-Founder, Polymath X
"Thank you so much. Your work kicks **s and you’re a pleasure to work with. Now is when you ask for referrals and we gladly recommend you. Business needs more human. You bring human. Thanks for giving SSS more voice!"
- Andy Humphrey, Founder, Sprinkler Supply Store
There's a lot more where this came from, but I'm tired of copying and pasting. Oh, and here's a case study where my funny copy literally doubled sales on one product.
Drop your email here if you wanna know more:
I am so, so psyched to make you funnier.